Terms & Conditions
A 50% deposit secures your booking. The remaining 50% balance plus bond is due 60 days prior to arrival.
There are two options for paying:
1. Credit Card Payment - incur a 3% (non-refundable) credit card fee and we can take your credit card details over the phone.
2. Bank Transfer - If paying by bank transfer, please email us a copy of your bank transaction. Overseas bank transfers will incur a $25 international transfer fee to cover charge levied by our local bank.
You will receive a confirmation email that your booking has been secured once payment is received.
CLEANING FEE - All stays are subject to a one-off A$75 cleaning fee per stay
BOND - $250 refundable after departure provided there is no damage to apartment or contents.
Deposit is fully refundable up until 60 days prior to arrival (less 3% credit card fee) and may be refunded later, provided a replacement booking is secured — however we highly recommend that guests purchase travel insurance.
CHECK-IN: 2pm / CHECK-OUT: 10am
Every effort will be made to accommodate requests for early check-in or late check-out. These must be agreed in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY
- The property must not be used for unlawful purposes.
- All guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excess noise, or interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties. Unruly, loud or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in termination of the booking and loss of unused balance of accommodation.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited unless notification by the guest is verified. Immediate termination of the booking without refund may result.
- It is the guests responsibility to maintain the cleanliness of the property during the lease period.
- Smoking inside and outside on the property is prohibited.
- No children allowed unless by prior consent.
- Departing guests must leave the property clean & tidy. This includes emptying the rubbish bin, washing and drying all dishes, emptying the dishwasher, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/griller & microwave, cleaning of the BBQ, leaving the beds neatly folded back, turning off the lights & cooling/heating appliances.
- The cost of a standard clean is included in the tariff charged. Avalon Horizons reserves the right to recover any costs above the standard clean from guests at or following a departure.
- No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond owners controls. No responsibility is taken for guests property left on or near the premises. It is recommended that guests take out personal property insurance or adequate travel insurance should any unexpected situations arise before or during your travel period.
- All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
- Damage to the property or its inclusions by guests or their visitors, other than fair wear and tear, must be reported to us as soon as possible and arrangements made to pay for the cost of repair or replacement.
- Furniture is not to be moved around. Items are not to be moved from room to the outside deck of property.
- If keys and/or remotes are lost, a fee of $55 incl. GST will apply for lost keys.
- No more than the 2 registered guests are to occupy the premises.
- Strictly no tents or caravans are permitted on the property.
- Any areas designated as private by the owners are strictly out of bounds.